- Nigel has studied martial arts from the age of 16 – beginning with Lau Gar Kung Fu, Freestyle Kickboxing and Thaiboxing (Muay Thai).
- Nigel is former English, Commonwealth and World Thai Boxing Champion. He has won over 130 trophies, medals and belts.
- Nigel has over thirty five years Martial Arts experience. Chief Instructor at East Area Thai and Kickboxing Club (EATK), helping produce champions and top class fighters.
- He ensures the highest standards of tuition and safety has a dedicated and disciplined approach to fitness and empowering students.
- Nigel continues to upgrade knowledge and training with regular trips to Thailand Training Camps and attending specialist seminars.
- His current grades – Kung Fu 1st Dan, Kickboxing 5th Dan, Thai Boxing 4th Black Kruang