Dean Jackson Thai Boxing Instructor for East Area Thai/Kick boxing
- Dean has studied martial arts from the age of 26 – beginning with Freestyle Kickboxing under Nigel Thompson.
- Kick Boxing was a great grounding, teaching form, fitness and fight application, as well as discipline.
- Dean then moved over to Thai Boxing, still under Nigel Thompson. He has been studying Muay Thai, since the age of 32, to the present day. Dean has competed in semi-contact competitions for both Kick Boxing and Thai Boxing.
- Dean has over fifteen years Martial Arts experience, and is one of the newest Instructor’s at East Area Thai and Kickboxing Club (EATK).
- Dean still trains under Chief Instructor Nigel Thompson at his Bedford classes.
- He is currently teaching Thai Boxing for both ring sport and fitness, also with the aim of self-defence in mind, depending on the aim of the individual.
- He hope’s to continue furthering his knowledge of martial arts, so as to be able to teach others, and pass on skill learnt.
- He ensures the highest standards of tuition and safety has a dedicated and disciplined approach to fitness and empowering students.
- His current grades – Thai Boxing 1st Black Kruang